Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: May 20, 2020
- For purposes of this Agreement, “you” or “your” means the person(s) using the Websites and/or the Services, and any person(s) for whom such person(s) are acting as an agent with respect to the Websites and/or the Services.
- “Harmony Leads”, “us” or “we” includes Harmony Leads, Inc. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- “Loan” includes, but may not be limited to, any of the credit and related products and services which you inquire about by using the Harmony Leads websites.
- “Provider(s)” includes, but may not be limited to, the banks, lenders, financial institutions, insurers, service providers, real estate companies, dealers, agents, brokers and other entities offering products and services through the Websites.
- “Qualification Form” refers to your request to be matched with Providers of any of the products and services that you may be connected to through the Websites.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify the Websites or this Agreement (or any portion thereof) at any time. Such changes and modifications become effective immediately upon posting on the Websites. You agree to review this Agreement for any such changes upon your use of the Websites and that your continued use of the Websites or Services constitutes your acceptance of such changes and modifications. The Websites are intended for individuals who are at least 18 years of age and are accessing the internet from a physical location within the United States of America. By using or accessing the Websites, you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older and are accessing the internet from a physical location within the United States of America.
Quickly predict your monthly mortgage payment and interest with this customizable tool!
Leverage the tools you need to find a borrowing solution that fits your particular needs and budget.